National Leaders in Community-Focused Housing Development
• Extensive experience with federal housing tax credits, tax-increment financing (TIF), HUD rental assistance programs, historic tax credits, mixed-income & mixed use development, and an array of other development strategies.
• Land & project acquisition– encompassing zoning, land use planning, & all levels of state and government program compliance
• Architect, engineer, management, and general contractor selection & coordination
• Soft cost budgeting, construction & project management
• Marketing, leasing, and asset management
• Creative and flexible financing through relationships